3 x chicken breasts
3 x spicy chorizo sausage (Brindisa)
1 x large white onion (chopped)
2 x garlic clove (chopped)
3 x chopped carrots
3 x celery sticks
1 x 400g tin of chickpeas
1. Fry off in olive oil the onion and garlic until golden brown.
2. Add the cubed (2cm) chicken into a saucepan with the cubed (1cm) spicy chorizo. Place the contents of the frying pan into the saucepan and stir
3. Cook for 5 mins then add all the vegetables
4. Season the food with a few pinched of salt and pepper, cumin, coriander powder, smoked paprika.
5. Chop some rosemary and thyme and add this to the pan with 4 bay leaves.
6. Cover the contents with a vegetable stock and 2 tablespoons of tomato puree
7. Finally place the chickpeas and vermicelli in the saucepan (add further stock to cover if needed).
8. Boil and stir intermittently for an hour.
9. Serve with crusty bread.